Hear from my clientsView all testimonials
How Much Does Website Copywriting Cost?
Learn what affects the price of my website copy
Every website copywriting project is different. However, I believe in being as up-front as possible when it comes to pricing. My day rate is £450 and I provide a per-project price, so you’ll know exactly how much the work will cost up front. Some of the factors that I consider when pricing for website copywriting services include:
- The number of web pages that need written
- The number of words required per page
- How much research is involved
- Whether tone of voice guidelines are required
- Whether on-page SEO should be considered
- How many revisions are needed
- The project deadline
To provide some context, a small website copywriting project might look like this:
- Initial briefing session: After completing our briefing form, we’ll arrange a one hour phone call or Skype session discuss the specifics of the project in more detail.
- Research: Research can involve conducting a brief competitor analysis, creating tone of voice guidelines and researching the marketplace.
- Writing: Home page, About page, Service pages x3
- Amendments: Typically, we offer two rounds of revisions per page. However, we always aim to please and are usually happy to make additional tweaks at no extra cost until you’re happy with the copy.
The cost for a website copywriting project with this scope would cost £2250. The price would include all ongoing correspondence with the client, editing, proofreading and amendments. I’d send over each page individually to gather your feedback, adjust and approve as we go. Typically, I’d deliver all pages in two weeks from the agreed start date, assuming good client communication.
As a conversion copywriter, I LOVE using concise text and formatted copy, while sprinkling in creative storytelling techniques to engage your readers.
Specifically, I specialize in writing informative blog posts, website copy, and video scripts in a non-boring way via either:
If interested, I can also provide you with a content audit and a more in-depth content strategy.
If you want to outsource your entire content marketing (planning + creation + promotion), I have a team of women that can take over so that you focus on other aspects of growing your biz.
Below are a few of the industries I've created copy for:
- Beauty & Wellness
- Real Estate
Your deadline is of the utmost importance to me, so this is going to be one of my first questions.
If you don’t have a deadline, I'll provide you with an estimate of how long it will take depending on the project requirements.
- An in-depth article can take up to 5 business days.
- A website landing page can take up to 7 business days
- Rush orders are available under a 20% rush fee
I don’t provide free samples – sorry, amigo. This is just one of my rules.
Free work takes time to research, structure, draft, edit, and proofread, which I need to charge for.
- I usually charge $50 per 500 words sample.
I tell my clients that my job is only considered done once you're 100% satisfied. For that, I offer up to 3x revision rounds to ensure that you're happy with your final result and get the copy that you need.
If by the end you're still unhappy, I'll give you your money back, pronto (but my 100% satisfaction rate tells me you won't be needing it).